Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FInding zombies for Xmas

I've been working on the stocking with the ornaments that I plan to use for zombies. I don't like the zombie I'm working on because it seems too cartoonish and doesn't fit the style of the background. The other stocking will be easier since I have an idea that will work. Different pattern but a marriage made in zombie hell for sure. That will work. This one, not so much, but I may have an idea of how to fix the problem -- at least the problem in my estimation.

Here we go: 


Here's what I have so far with one of the ornaments partially filled in.





This is Miss Zombie 2013. I'm adapting a pattern I already had and I'm not sure whether I like it or not.




Ornament #2 is ready for its zombie, but I think that one will be better. I have an idea that just might work. I'm waiting on the specialty floss to make it happen.

 Ornament #3 and it's the biggest one of all. This one will have to be special. I do love the overall design. I'm just not sure about the zombies.





No comments:

Post a Comment