Friday, November 15, 2013

Almost There - Britty Kitty

I had some time last night so I worked a little on my granddaughter's Xmas stocking and actually made some progress. I will finish it this weekend. All that will be left is to cut out the fabric and sew it all together with an appropriate hanger. After last year's stockings, I know I can stitch all the stockings together in no time at all and the hand stitching for the lining is nothing. I enjoy hand stitching. I used to make stuff teddy bears with faux fur and sewed them all by hand.

Now to the reveal.

This is last weekend's work.

Last night's contribution. Almost there. I think the Rainbow Gallery white Wisper thread and Kreinik blending filament and #4 braid give it an added dimension that is very nice. I can't wait to see where spontaneity takes me next.

Happy stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment