Monday, August 19, 2013

Nonny's box

The Grape Ice from Weeks Dye Works arrived this morning and I quickly finished the insert for the Sudberry box and added the date (birthday and 2013). The finished piece is lovely.



As I said, quite lovely. Unfortunately, I think it needs something more when put into the frame on the box. Happy birthday, although the date already makes that plain. The name? Happy birthday in several different languages? Or is it fine just the way it is?

The finished piece is temporarily installed in the top of the box. I still need to wash and iron it before the final framing, and there's one small flaw I have to fix. I have 2 months, so I'm not worried, just puzzled if it's too little or just enough. 

If you have any suggestions, let me know.




Happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment